You have two options to deliver your allocation.
- Act as a training provider and run Bikeability training yourself
- Outsource delivery to one or more training providers
If you act as a training provider yourself, you must follow our registration requirements for training providers. This includes:
1.General policies and procedures
- Equal opportunities
- Safeguarding, including a reporting form
- Health and safety
- Emergency procedures
- Risk assessments (including Bikeability specific risk assessments)
3. Operational procedures
- A service level agreement. This must reflect your grant terms and conditions.
- Booking forms for school, organisation or individual
- Cancellation terms and conditions
- Monitoring systems to collate rider characteristics. This is required for grant payments
- Internal quality assurance
- Incident reporting (including serious health, safety, safeguarding and complaints)
4. IQA plan
For detailed information, visit our training provider section.