4.1. What does success look like for the riders?
Good cycle training gets more people cycling more confidently and competently – and more often.
Through your teaching, riders will be able to:
- make independent decisions
- know how and when to apply the four key skills
- become more competent, consistent and confident in their riding
- reflect on the decisions they’ve made
- continually improve their cycling in line with the National Standard
- enjoy the experience of riding
Keep your riders motivated with positive language and encouragement. Each rider should feel proud
of the progress they make.